Pasadena Comic Con Panels 2019
Panels and Programming for Pasadena Comic Con 2019 will be announced soon!
Do you want to host a panel at Pasadena Comic Con 2019? Share your love of fandom and help us make this the best Supercon ever! As a one-day show, panel space is limited. Please be understanding that if your panel is not chosen, it may be because our schedule is full, or we already approved one that is too similar.
CLICK HERE to submit your idea for a fan panel to our Director of Programming, Loryn Stone.
Panels are discussions, lectures, show and tell or rants about any and all parts of fandom. Comic Books, Anime, Cosplay, Animation, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Steampunk, Video Games, etc… If you have a specialty and want to talk about it, an area of expertise in fandom and you want to share it with the con, we’d love for you to submit a panel for consideration.
Please be aware this is a commitment you are making. So if you decide to submit a Panel Request and we send you an application, make sure that you CAN present the panel. Once we make the schedule, we are depending upon you to show up on time and run your panel. If anything happens and you can’t make your panel, notify us immediately. Also, if you’re not really comfortable speaking in front of people, then chairing a panel may not be for you.
Panels will likely run 30-45 minutes. This is still to be determined.
Pasadena Comic Con admission will be granted to a panel moderator and up to four additional panelists. No other accommodations (food or parking reimbursements) will be granted.
1. Registration deadline is January 10th, 2019. The earlier you submit your panel, the better chance you have of approval and a good time slot. No panels will be approved after that date.
2. Preparation goes a long way. Be sure you complete your request form completely and accurately. Check to ensure that your topic is relevant, your descriptions accurately match your panel’s title and content, and show us that you have put a great deal of thought into your presentation.
3. Panels should reflect an aspect of the fandoms we represent. Pasadena Comic Con does reserve the right to reject panels if we feel the material is not appropriate for our convention.
4. Make sure your panel is appropriate. We pride ourselves on being family friendly, which means that your panel is not demeaning, rude, embarrassing, or derogatory to anyone. 18+ panels will not be accepted.
5. Notify us immediately of any changes or problems as soon as they arise.
6. Be prepared if you plan on using any laptops or AV equipment for your presentation. Plan accordingly and make sure everything is set up and ready to go before you’re set to go on.
7. Start on time and end on time. All panels should end in enough time for you to clean up and remove your materials so the next panel can start on time.
8. Have fun and be excited! Remember, your audience is only as engaged as you are. If you’re not having fun talking about your passions, then your audience won’t be excited to hear you talk. Fandoms are for FUN!